Stamping adds small bits of content to the existing content of the pages of a PDF. You configure text, image or barcode stamps using the Conversion Service configurator.
You add stamps to workflows by enabling stamping for a specific profile and configuring the stamp to be added. See Configure stamping.
Workflow specific options
Some workflows have special configuration options for stamping. For example, you can configure the exact page on which you want to apply the stamp in the workflow.
- For Archive PDF/A-1, Archive PDF/A-2, Archive PDF/A-3 and Conversion workflows, you can select the page on which the stamp should be applied. There are three options:
- All: the stamp is applied to all pages of all documents.
- First: the stamp is applied to the first page of the main output document. An error is triggered if the resulting document is a collection.
- Last: the stamp is applied to the last page of the main output document. An error is triggered if the output document is a collection.
- In the Dossier workflow, you can choose to stamp of the Table of Contents or leave it without a stamp. For more information, see Dossier workflow.