PDF rendering – components overview
3-Heights™ PDF Printer
The component is characterized by high performance and ease of integration. It is available in three versions: as an API designed for programmatically controllable printing, as shell for uncomplicated mass printing and as a service for automated printing in the background.
- Print on paper
- Print to virtual printer
- Print automatically from monitored directory
- Print from within application
- Batch printing
3-Heights™ PDF Web Viewer
- View your PDF documents in high quality in browsers and on mobile devices
- Seamless and efficient integration in your corporate browser and web applications
- Apply pictures, text or more to your PDF documents
PDF rendering & conversion white paper
Basics about PDF & PDF/A
We have a series of very specialized tools for various scenarios. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any requirement you may have.