PDF rendering – components overview
3-Heights™ PDF Printer
The component is characterized by high performance and ease of integration. It is available in three versions: as an API designed for programmatically controllable printing, as shell for uncomplicated mass printing and as a service for automated printing in the background.
- Print on paper
- Print to virtual printer
- Print automatically from monitored directory
- Print from within application
- Batch printing
3-Heights™ PDF Web Viewer
- View your PDF documents in high quality in browsers and on mobile devices
- Seamless and efficient integration in your corporate browser and web applications
- Apply pictures, text or more to your PDF documents
PDF Rendering 2.0
The PDF graphics model is unique and differs significantly from the models of most of the publically available graphics engines. What are the requirements of a high-quality PDF rendering engine and is there a relation to PDF 2.0?
PDF rendering & conversion white paper
Basics about PDF & PDF/A
We have a series of very specialized tools for various scenarios. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any requirement you may have.