PDF Form Filling & Flattening – creating, filling and listing form fields
The PDF Form Filling & Flattening component is used to create, fill and delete form fields in PDF documents automatically (individually and in batches) and efficiently.
The component is designed to process large quantities of PDF documents automatically. Information is typically retrieved from a source such as a database to create personalized documents, or personalized information is extracted from forms for further processing.
Create, complete and read PDF forms
Personalize PDF documents
Transfer data from PDF forms to data entry systems
PDF Form Filling & Flattening - features
- List and fill in existing form fields
- Create new form fields
- Delete existing form fields
- Define font and font sizes for form fields
- Flatten form fields (to make them uneditable)
- Decrypt and encrypt PDF forms
- Optionally pass command options via a control file instead of the command line
- PDF/A (if input format is already PDF/A)
Areas of use - Processing PDF forms
Creating portable forms
Record customer-specific requirements on site in the field, for instance in the insurance sector, and convert them directly into binding PDF documents such as quotes or contracts. This means it is no longer necessary to first record the information manually on paper, convert it into electronic format at the workplace and then send it to the customer. These tasks are completed on site in a single step by a simple solution.
Automated form creation in the server environment
Large quantities of forms require automated server-based processing. Form data can be retrieved from databases or directly from transactions such as input via an intranet or internet portal. Data is entered automatically into PDF forms which are saved as standard PDF documents for further processing.
Other areas of use
- Completing form fields in batch processing mode, e. g. compiling reports from a database
- Reading out form fields, e. g. for transferring user data to a database
- Personalizing documents by flattening form fields
Improved “InsureSign” solution by using PDF Tools AG products
Insurance agents and their insurance holder’s benefit of a significant faster as well as location-independently PDF processing and downloading speed of all the different documents, such as policy endorsements, no-loss statements, or any other document.