3-Heights® PDF Producer - Enterprise Virtual PDF/A Printer
3-Heights® PDF Producer is an enterprise-wide virtual PDF printer. It produces PDF natively and synchronously, meaning without the intermediate step of Post-Script file. The resulting PDF and PDF/A documents are produced compact, visually true to the original and are available instantly after creation for post-processing.
3-Heights® PDF Producer creates PDF, PDF/A and TIFF documents from any Windows application via the print function. Licensing options are available from 10 users and upwards.
If you are looking for a centralized document conversion service that does not require a PDF printer driver, the 4-Heights® Conversion Service may fit your needs.
High Quality PDF
Native PDF creation of compact and high-Quality ISO-compliant PDF/A documents.
Integrate into any existing application to enable print to PDF functionality.
Optional API for automated deployment and configuration.
Straightforward, stable and error-free generation of PDF documents from applications
High-performance creation and printing of PDF documents from the ERP system
PDF Producer - Features
- Set PDF conformance
- Automatically detect and adjust portrait and landscape formats
- Use Unicode and ANSI font sets including Asian font sets (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
- Print in color or grayscale
- Set image compression quality (e.g. JPEG)
- Set output resolution
- Set compression for bi-tonal images (G3, G3-2D, G4, JBIG2, ZIP, Packbits)
- Set compression for indexed images (LZW)
- Set compression for color and grayscale images (JPEG, ZIP)
- Add XMP Metadata to generated PDF document
- Encrypt and password-protect documents and set user access permissions
- Select from more than 100 standard page formats
- Reduce image resolution (optional)
- Linearize PDF documents for fast web view
- Embed fonts (optional)
- Subset fonts to reduce file size (optional)
- Set output intent (Color management)
- Set standard settings for all users
- Set customized settings per user
- Port monitor for automated and configurable post-processing of generated PDF documents
- Port pool for parallel document creation in multi-user environments (Terminal Server, Citrix)
- Synchronous and asynchronous document creation
- Predefined settings in TIFF Producer (Fax N, bi-tonal, grayscale, RGB, CMYK)
- Automatic resolution limitation to prevent memory space problems
- Optional application of stamps, watermarks, etc., with the aid of XML control files
- Scripted installation (MSI) for automated software distribution
- ISO 19005-1 (PDF/A-1)
- ISO 19005-2 (PDF/A-2)
- ISO 19005-3 (PDF/A-3)
- ISO 32000-1 (PDF 1.7)
- ISO 32000-2 (PDF 2.0)
The tool accommodates all input formats supported by the print function of the Windows application (e. g. MS Word).
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.0
Areas of use - create PDF, PDF/A & TIFF documents from any Windows application
The 3-Heights® PDF Producer employed in email dispatch converts digital documents to PDF/A or PDF ready for sending.
- Creation of conformance relevant documents (business reports, etc.)
- Creation of product and process documentation from graphic programs (CAD)
The PDF Producer serves the purpose of archiving digital documents generated by proprietary applications (for instance, Microsoft Office or AutoCAD) that do not offer a PDF export function or do not guarantee PDF/A-conform generation.
Multi-client and standardized creation of PDF and PDF/A files in hosting environments.