3-Heights™ PDF Viewer .NET WPF Control – view documents in a C# application
The 3-Heights™ PDF Viewer component is available as a control which can be seamlessly integrated in .NET Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
The control offers many options for displaying PDF documents: files can be viewed in single page or multi-page mode, and the navigation supports links, bookmarks and calling up pages arbitrarily.
The PDF Viewer component allows the creation of applications that offer the user restricted functionality only. This can be used to suppress saving or printing, for instance.
- Short load time (application start and documents)
- Supports any font set and language such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, barcode, etc.
- Ease of integration
- PDF/A compliant display
- Requires little memory space
- Performance: fast display even of very large documents
- Open files from file system or from internet (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP)
- Display memory resident PDF documents
- The control is independent of a GUI (buttons, tool bars, etc.). The GUI can be designed freely and based on the customer requirements
The control exposes an API with the following functions:
- Open and close a PDF document
- Get the document’s page count
- Set the page rotation
- Set the page fit mode
- Set the page or document (continuous) layout
- Navigate to a destination (page number, x and y coordinate, zoom factor)
- Set properties such as border width, user units, screen resolution, etc.
- Use password to decrypt PDF documents
All corporate areas
The 3-Heights™ PDF Viewer is an independent and lean component. It is generally suitable for use in all corporate areas to preserve memory resources, reduce load times and minimize security risks.
The PDF Viewer can be integrated in software solutions as an independent viewer and is also suitable for handhelds and tablets. Its appearance can be adapted to user requirements to a considerable degree.
Other areas of use
- Display PDF/A and PDF documents from within applications
- Display surface (control) without control elements
- Signature applications (secure viewing)
- Security environments (nuclear power plants, military installations
- PDF 1.0–1.7, PDF/A
- File can be saved in the same format as the incoming format
- ISO 19005‑1 (PDF/A‑1)
- ISO 19005‑2 (PDF/A‑2)
- ISO 19005‑3 (PDF/A‑3)
- ISO 32000 (PDF 1.7)
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 – 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2008 - 32 / 64 Bit
- The API interface technology is suitable for all .NET languages such as C# and VB.NET
|PDF rendering & desktop tools||API||Shell||Service||Desktop|
|3-Heights™ PDF Printer|
|3-Heights™ PDF Producer|
|3-Heights™ PDF Viewer|
|3-Heights™ Java Document Viewer|
|3-Heights™ PDF Viewer .NET WPF Control|
|3-Heights™ PDF Toolbox|
|3-Heights™ PDF Merge Split|
|3-Heights™ PDF Extract|
|PDF Form Filling & Flattening|
|PDF Batch Stamp Tool|
|PDF Command Line Suite|
|PDF Prep Tool Suite|
|3-Heights™ PDF Optimizer|
|PDF security & signature||API||Shell||Service||Desktop|
|3-Heights™ PDF Security|
|3-Heights™ Signature Creation and Verification Service|