3-Heights™ PDF Optimizer – PDF compression and optimization
The 3-Heights™ PDF Optimizer optimizes PDF files to enable their use as high resolution files for printing or, with less resolution, for electronic document exchange or space-saving document archiving.
Resize your files according to your requirements
Define color scheme and fonts for printing
Scale document information down to necessary data
Areas of use
Web & Mail
Web-based applications demand short response times. Potential customers lose interest when online publications and documents are slow to load.
Same as poorly compressed PDF documents make emails unnecessarily large and can slow down communications or prevent the exchange of documents by email altogether.
Small and linearized PDF documents reduce response times significantly and improve the outgoing mail processes significantly.
The priorities in the pre-press stage focus on correct reproduction and color quantity reduction during printing. Hence, all colors can be converted to CMYK for instance.
Archiving requirements can vary. For instance, alternative images may be required in one case but not in another. Redundant or unnecessary data should not be archived in either scenario. The 3‑Heights™ PDF Optimizer component offers selective optimization options to enable precisely these kinds of configuration variations.
Other areas of use
- Web publishing platform
- As an optimization step after assembling documents from a heterogeneous source
- Conversion of colors to standardize corporate color space standards
- Optimization for electronic document exchange, web publishing and archiving
- Customized compression of bi-tonal, monochrome and color images
- Conversion to different color schemes
- Several professional recompression profiles
- Optimized font handling
- Remove redundant & undesired information
- Remove or flatten form fields and annotations
- Linearize documents for fast web viewing
- Standards: ISO 32000 (PDF 1.7)