Join our great team.
“Our team shares a passion for software development and the challenges it brings.”
Dr. Hans Bärfuss, Dipl. El. Ing. ETH, Founder & CEO of PDF Tools AG
The microcosm of PDF Tools AG
Our team, which develops PDF and PDF/A components and solutions for developers, is a complementary blend of personalities that bring out the best of each other. We all work on an equal basis and rely on each other for support and encouragement.
Our flat organizational structure guarantees short and efficient information and decision-making channels. All employees have the opportunity to contribute and help define the processes. Due to the company size, each member of staff is treated as an individual and supported as such. A healthy work-life balance and a strong team spirit is also important: in addition to regular staff events, our employees often get together outside work for lunch, sports or movie nights.
We all share the same passion for developing high-quality products that benefit our customers and business partners – in a pleasant working environment based on honesty and fairness and in which everyone can count on each other.
The perfect fit – Wanted!
Successful together – our unique team consists of innovative minds who live and breathe software development. We are looking for new team members whose personality and skills are a perfect fit for our corporate culture.
- Motivated and dedicated software developers who feel at home in a dynamic environment
- ETH students looking for an exciting and varied internship in software development
Our staff must be equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
Benefits – The following may also appeal to you
- New employees are assigned a ‘friend’ from within the team to help them settle in, while students are assigned a mentor for the duration of their internship
- Flexible working hours (flexitime)
- Good public transport links
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Regular team events (Easter, Christmas, barbecues, etc.)
Next steps – Get to know us!
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application by email.
The application process involves several stages:
- Documentation check and request for any other information that may be required by email or telephone
- Initial personal interview with the department head
- Taster day – a day at PDF Tools AG. This gives us an opportunity to get to know each other better. After being introduced to the team and the different departments, you will solve a small problem (based on the job description) and present your work at the end of the day.
- Second interview – contract/salary negotiations