Number of employees: 10
Number of customers: 4‘000+
Number of countries with customers: 60
- Visual Studio
What we offer
- Highly qualified team of experts (MSc/PhD)
- Opportunity to play a part in new developments and innovations
- Varied and responsible tasks
- Dynamic environment in an international company (communication in German, some communication in English)
- Individual development of personal and professional skills
- Active corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern work environment
- Personal support by a mentor from our team of experts
- Career advice
PDF Tools AG offers students an exciting internship in the development department, with excellent opportunities to combine theory and practice.
During a period of at least six months, you will have the chance to experience software development up close. Working in a modern environment with a qualified team, you will play a direct part in developing our products.
In addition, you will receive active support from a mentor throughout your internship.
This opportunity is aimed at students wanting to learn all aspects of software development from the bottom up.
PDF Tools AG – a leading provider of components and frameworks for PDF and long-term archiving – offers the perfect environment in which to do so.
- Higher education (ETH, university) students of electrical engineering or information technology
- Business-fluent German