Wanted: Intern (working student) for "application scenarios"
PDF Tools AG is backed by a dedicated team. We employ people with a passion for software development and its challenges. Globally networked and anchored in Switzerland, we work hand-in-hand with various disciplines.
Our engineers come from the fields of physics, electrical engineering, mathematics and computer science, and share a passion for sophisticated, powerful software. All development is carried out within PDF Tools AG in Switzerland. This central development process guarantees short communication channels and fast decision-making processes.
Successful together: our unique team comprises innovative minds and a distinctive developer DNA. We are looking for new team members who will fit in with our corporate culture both professionally and personally. We are currently looking for an intern to develop and implement application scenarios for our products within our team.
- Structuring, design and documentation of application scenarios for our software tools
- Program development for the individual scenarios
- Electrical engineering/information technology university student
- Completed 4th semester
- Good German and English, spoken and written
- Analytical, structured working methods
- Committed team player
We offer you
- Exciting work environment with room for creativity
- Friendly working atmosphere based on openness and personal responsibility
- Opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience
- Deep insight into a software development company in an international environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
The duration of employment should be from six to 12 months at least. We look forward to receiving your application dossier and will be happy to answer any questions. Please send your documents or questions to pdfjobs(at)pdf-tools.com - we will contact you.